It is The Vision of the Mental Health Department of Community Connections to ensure exceptional supports are available in our Counties to adults, older adults, and transition-age youth with serious mental illness and co-occurring disorders utilizing recovery, resiliency, and self-determination principles.
The Mission of the Mental Health Department of Community Connections is to:
- Ensure all Department employees are trained in recovery, resiliency, and self-determination models
- Ensure that all Department employees treat people with dignity and respect free of discrimination and stigma
- Ensure that families and individuals are at the table and given a strong voice when developing services in Clearfield and Jefferson Counties
- Ensure that support plans focus on quality of life issues that incorporate natural community supports that ensure true inclusion
- Ensure that we as a support system for individuals and families help to foster empowerment and hope in all collaborations
- Ensure that supports identified by individuals and families as necessary to achieve recovery are available in our Counties
- Enhance community understanding of mental illness to reduce stigma and encourage help seeking behaviors
- Ensure that individual’s and family’s choices are recognized and supported by treatment teams
To view the Clearfield County Human Service Plan click here .
To view the Jefferson County Human Service Plan click here .